Online Only Auction
Bidding Ends: Tuesday January - 18th 2022
AUCTION ENDS - 7:00 PM
Please email - [email protected] with Questions
IMPORTANT INSPECTION DATE/TIME:
Monday - Jan 17th 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
IMPORTANT PICK UP DATE/TIME:
Most Items can be picked up on Thursday Jan 20 and Friday Jan 21.
All Large Items are not available for pick up until after 12:15 pm on Friday Jan 21
Both Days the Auction site will be allowing pick ups from 11:00 - 6:00 PM
Check Out The News Story.
Famed Andy Dallas with Dallas and Co. talks about the stores journey and background here:
This Amazing Truly One Of A Kind Auction.
The Dallas And Co. Props, Fixtures, Relics, and Rarities
Address: 101 E. University Ave. Champaign, IL 61820
Please review our online catalog to see all the great items in this online auction.
No Sales Tax.
10% BUYERS PREMIUM on All Lots
DON'T FORGET TO UTILIZE THE "ASK THE AUCTIONEER" BUTTON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
SELLER(S): Andrew Dallas, 2201 S. Cottonwood Rd., Urbana IL 61802
The hauling fee to bring back to Nokomis from Champaign for all small/medium lots/items is $10.00/Per Lot will be added to each Small/Medium lot that is sent to Nokomis for shipping or pick up.
All Large/Oversized Lots will have a $25.00/Per Lot added to each oversized lot that is packed and sent to Nokomis for shipping or pick up.
These charges will be added to your shipping cost to your specific shipping destinations.
Fastenal can be used to crate, strap, and/or shrink wrap anything on to a pallet. As long as the dimensions don’t exceed 72” long and 50” wide with a weight limit of 1500 lbs. This is per pallet including the pallet weight and dims. BUT Fastenal will only ship to the ‘East Zone’ since that is where we are located. We can not ship anything via Fastenal to CA, WA, OR, etc. Also, Fastenal does not offer a tracking number as it is freight. It will be shipped to the Fastenal closest to the zip code on their invoice or what you give if it is different. The store will call you when it arrives to come pick up. So it will not be delivered to your door. Last with Fastenal is, if the item/s are not crated they will not insure them. If Aumann Auctions has to crate them, we will charge for labor and material to do so. Fastenal has been really great it work with and given customers good rates.
We have also spoke to our broker about shipping via hotshot, dedicated van, sprinter van, or box trucks:
Sprinter Vans can house around 3k-4k lbs for a starting rate of $3/loaded mile.
Box Trucks can house around 6k lbs for a starting rate of $3/loaded mile as well
The hauling fee to bring it back to Nokomis from Champaign is not included in that and to do the math for a close quote you will need to use Nokomis as the starting point not Champaign for loaded miles.
All shipments via our broker company ‘Action Transportation’ will be insured and can be delivered directly to a business or home address.
Anything that for some reason going over seas that is not a ’small’ will have to be on a case to case how to handle it.