Real Estate Auction
1110 Fairfax Street
Anderson, IN 46012
Saturday, September 23rd at 9:30am
2 bedroom brick home offering eat in kitchen, brick chimney with wood burning fireplace in living room and a wood burning grill in kitchen. Home has attached carport, oversized detached 2 car garage and large back yard partially fence. Bring your paint brush and turn this house into your next home. Home needs Tj’s.
Cash only offers .
Buyers premium of 10 % charged to winning bidder.
$2500 non refundable deposit charged to winning bidder.
Title work ordered through Rowland title.
Open House Wednesday Sept 20 th 5-6:30pm
For More Real Estate Information Call Lisa 317-771-8845
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***