CLOSED ON REAL ESTATE
Onsite Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
568 Hwy. 40
Clayton, IN 46118
Saturday, May 13th 10am
Check out Auctionzip for over 100 more photos
Offered at public ON-SITE AUCTION on May 13th at 10am is this 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick home offering eat in kitchen with oak cabinetry and a bar, formal living room, large family room with fireplace, plus the attached garage has been converted to large laundry room with extra space to entertain. Primary bedroom has its own bathroom with stand-up shower. 2 car carport, 2 car detached garage and a storage shed too. Located on .44 acres. Convenient location for commuting to Indy or Avon. Surrounded by farmland, this home offers a country feel. It has a covered back patio and pine trees border the west side of rear of property, and home has an oversized gravel drive for easy turnaround.
10% Buyer's Premium charged to winning bidder. Sold in AS IS condition. Not subject to financing, inspections or appraisal. Offered with reserve.
Agents must register 24 hours prior to action.
Sells with sellers confirmation and seller reserves the right to sell before auction.
PERSONAL PROPERTY INCLUDES:
2012 Chrysler 4 door sedan with leather interior, 2003 F 150 XL V8 pick up, (needs water pump).
Personal property consists of furniture including: tan sectional, wood and upholstery ottoman, glass door hutch, oak 2 piece glass door hutch, bookcase over dresser hutch, Hoosier cabinet, coca cola table with 4 chairs, 4 oak high back dining room chairs, deck and chair, Childs wooden chair, outdoor fold up chairs, full size bed complete, Mahoney sofa table, several 6 ft plastic tables, tan recliner, oak oblong coffee table with marble top, small mahogany corner curio cabinet, Kimball piano and bench, (4) 5 shelf book cases, 3 drawer metal filing cabinet, Oak curio cabinet, small glass front curio, Cosco stool, 2 drawer mahogany filing cabinet, sofa table, 3 drawer one door cabinet, telephone bench, ornate 4 drawer chest, 2 cushion floral sofa.
Appliances: Whirlpool white side by side refrigerator, White Frigidaire electric range, White Amana electric washer, GE profile electric dryer, white chest style freezer.
Agrifab utility cart, yard roller, wooden ladders, wooden porch swing on stand, yard sprayer of wheels, 2 push mowers, Craftsman riding mower, yard statues,Several flats of hand tools and power tools, extension cords, Diehard 200 amp battery charger, black and decker electric trimmers, electric blower, Powermate air compressor, Sears craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw, Craftsman 2 piece 24 drawer tool box, fishing tackle and box, 2.5 skil saw in case, 101 piece mechanic tool set in box,2 heel hand car, Generac GP7500 E Generator, Blackjack 2 ton floor
jack, socket wrench sets, vice, wooden saw horses, gas cans, black and decker grinder, portable air tank, long handle tools, metal fence posts.
Dazey butter churn, cast iron horse heads, cast iron cow bell, several tonka trucks, Collection of cast iron skillets, including Griswald sand lodge, my little pony collection, large collection of hot wheel and matchbox car, many still in packaging, coke collection, over 200 precious moments figurines and stuff dolls, musical stands, 100s of pez dispensers, collection of clowns, Tupperware, Boyds bears, childrens building blocks in packaging, childrens riding toys, Pillsbury dough boy collection, fire king glassware, pyrex baking dishes, Revereware pots and pans. Calico Fruit patten dinnerware. Cookie jars, carnival glass, jadeite measuring cup. Green depression glass, older cameras, Hoover carpet cleaner.
We are still sorting this auction, you don’t want to miss it.
Auctioneer Lisa Jines-Plessinger AU10700121 and Randal Hause
For more information contact Lisa =Realtor/ Auctioneer at 317-771-8845
Christy's of Indiana, Inc.
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***