Live Onsite Real Estate Auction
13059 N. Allman W. Street
Mooresville, IN 46158
Friday, May 12th at Noon
This lovely 2 bedroom home also offers a mother-in-law quarters. Yes, second kitchen with primary bedroom. Large walk-in closet, updated bathroom includes stand-up walk-in shower. The main kitchen offers knotty pine cabinetry and wall covering. One owner. Has a new furnace and central air, neutral colors throughout, very clean and offers a 2 car attached garage. Located on oversized lot .91 acre, with 2 outbuildings for storage. Brick sidewalks, large wooden deck in rear and back yard fenced. A real MUST SEE!
Sells with reserve.
Not subject to inspections, financing or appraisal.
Selling in AS IS condition.
10% Buyer's Premium charged to winning bidder.
Must close in 30 days.
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***