Commercial Real Estate Auction
610 South Park Ave.
(Also Known As 610 State Road 9)
Alexandria, IN 46001
Dec. 2nd at Noon- Bid Online or Onsite
The property has tremendous possibilities, sitting on 2 city lots over .41 acres, with paved parking lot, offering 3600 sq. ft. of space. Combination of office, warehouse, storage and 3 car garage space as well. Don't have a need for all the space? Well, divide it up! One section offers a window and small kitchen area, could be perfect for walk up ice cream shop. Large overhead door in back and tasteful entry in front. If you are looking for a place to start a business, the look is over. Be the winning bidder at Christys.com or join us onsite to bid.
10% Buyers Premium charged to winning bidder. $5000 non refundable deposit charged to winning bidder day of auction. We do co-broker with agents. Please fill out registration form to represent your buyer.
Call Lisa to schedule a showing- 317-771-8845
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***