Real Estate Listing
1436 State Road 46 Nashville, IN 47448
Looking for a place to have a business and live? Well look no further. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home comes with a detached garage, currently an artist studio with additional space in second story. Previously used as a TOURIST HOME. Don't let this one get away. Private setting, minutes from downtown Nashville. Home offers split plan bedrooms and can easily be an Airbnb or mother in law quarters. Propane heat and central air, over 1600 square feet of living space, plus the detached garage is finished on main level and upper as well. Previous owner had a Bed and Breakfast license at this address. Be the high bidder and live and work at the same residence.
Call Lisa to schedule showing 317-771-8845.
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***