Real Estate Listing
960 Carmen Court
Greenwood, IN 46143
Unique tri-level home offering over 3600 sq ft, located in Valle Vista area. Formal dining room, living room on main level adjacent to kitchen with large family room, fireplace and wet bar, laundry room and half bath and den area with bay window for natural lighting all on lower level. Four bedrooms with a primary offering a suite. Upper level bedroom has a sitting area attached by a spiral staircase. You will really enjoy the sunroom on the main level with the view of the fenced in back yard where you will find perennials and flowering bushes for springtime pleasure. Concrete drive, fenced back yard, shed and patio. Offering immediate possession. All appliances remain.
Call Lisa for further information or a showing 317-771-8845
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***