Real Estate Auction
Friday, Dec. 15th at Noon
Location, location location,
This 3 bedroom brick home offers over 1300 sq ft of living space, with a
spacious eat in kitchen, living room, large family room , that could be
used as a 4th bedroom. Nice size front and rear yard and conveniently
located across from Perry Meridian High School, close to eateries,
shopping and more.
Be the high cash bidder and move in before Christmas.
Real Estate onsite auction December 15th at noon offered for 1.00, selling to highest and best bidder, with reserve and seller confirmation. 10 % buyer's premium charged to the winning bidder. $2,500 non refundable deposit charged to the winning bidder.
Title work completed through ATA title.
Buyer must close within 7 days of the auction.
Agents must register 24 hours prior to auction. Possession day of auction.
For a viewing of this home, please contact Lisa Jines-Plessinger Realtor/ Auctioneer at
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***