Real Estate Listing
2013 N. Linwood Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Just like new describes this newly remodeled home. From the new siding outside to the fixtures inside, this 2 bedroom home will full basement has hardwood floors, updated bathroom, kitchen and new appliances too. You will love all the space the basement has to offer. The gas furnace, hot water heater and laundry area are located in the basement, plus two bonus room. Enjoy your family room in this area and there is also storage space too. Outside is a fenced yard and a 2 car detached garage with concrete floor. New siding, windows, fresh paint, fresh stained hardwood floors, new light fixtures, vanity, tub and surround, new flooring in the kitchen and bath, new kitchen cabinets and countertops. Convenient location. Enjoy the holidays in this updated home.
CALL LISA FOR A SHOWING- 317-771-8845
• All Real Estate Auction are offered with reserve, unless advertised absolute
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sells AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $5,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement on the day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). The highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. The seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.
• Auctioneers are working for the seller
***Possession To Be 30 Days After Final Closing.***