Real Estate Listing
1233 Marlowe Ave Indy 46202
2 story home with partial basement and attached log cabin. This unique home offers 3 bedrooms, formal dining room, formal living room, utility room, 2 full baths and an attached 2 car garage. Completely fenced lawn and covered front porch are just a few of charm given with this home. Needing rental income? The upper level offers its own kitchen, full bath and bedrooms. It could be used as a rental. The main level has hardwood floors, fireplace and stained glass window. Conveniently located across from Highland Park and close to downtown Indy.
Call today to schedule your showing.
Lisa Jines-Plessinger 317-771-8845
• The auction will have a buyer’s premium of 10% added to the final bid price.
• The property is NOT being subject to sale before the auction. All offers should be made as a bid on the bidding website.
• The property sell AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied
• Down Payment of $10,000 is required to be arranged by the buyer within 2 hours after of the closing bid. This can be paid via certified funds, wire transfer.
• Property is being sold with NO inspections or appraisals
• This auction will have a soft close. Any bids turned in within 3 minutes of the auction closing will extend the bidding process another 3 minutes. Auction will close after there is no bidding within a 3-minute time period.
• Any winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a purchase agreement day of auction closing.
• Bidding increments are set by the auction company. All bidders will be required to bid accordingly to the set increments.
• Closing Dates are NOT contingent upon financing.
• Any inspections, appraisals, or previews of the property must be done before the auction closing date. No previews will be offered for the property on the auction closing day.
• Please reference the purchase agreement for questions on taxes, AS-IS, inspection / appraisal, closing times, earnest funds, and other information.
• Property is being sold subject to sellers’ confirmation (sells with reserve). Highest and/or best bid could be accepted by the seller. Seller could accept a cash offer that is less than a financing highest bid.
• Closing will be held at ATA National Title Group, LLC 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 140 Greenwood, IN 46143
• All bids placed online are considered legal and binding offers.